- Access 24 hours a day throughout the year to and from the Property and through the Property by means of the lift and by halls, stairs, and corridors.
- Furniture and furnishings (e.g. desks, chairs, filing, and other loose furniture, carpets, curtains, electrical phone and data sockets and telephone handsets).
- Reception personnel during business hours to:
- Greet guests
- Accept and route incoming telephone calls on non-direct lines and, if requested, also on direct lines with a tailored greeting chosen by the Licensee;
- Sort incoming mail for collection at reception and accept incoming courier post for collection at reception
- Repairs and maintenance.
- Electricity including lighting.
- Property alarm system with monitoring and key holding.
- Provision of meeting accessories such as flipcharts.
- Assistance with network and computer setup.
- The shared use of a kitchen.
- Decoration of the Property at the discretion of the Licensor.
- Provision of telephone sets for each occupant and non-direct line rental.
- On-site document shredding.
- Provision cleaning and maintenance of toilets.
- Refuse disposal.